October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to the first love of my life!




I sat down and wondered - 
If I knew who my first love was..?!...
N' an identical image appeared;
so blurred...like in a dream..!

I wiped my tears and wondered - 
If I knew who my confidant was..?!...
N' another identical image appeared;
still smoggy...as if holding for pie in the sky..!

I struggled seeking some answers and wondered - 
If I knew who my mentor was..?!...
N' another identical image appeared;
more shadowy...as if a beautiful silhouette..!

I got stuck after my first step and wondered - 
If I knew who my guardian angel was..?!...
N' yet another identical image appeared;
fully veiled...as if smiling like a rainbow..!

Soon...
Life started with clearer images...
Showing the worst of all the further phases!
BUT...the "identical image" remained;
by my side...calm and tranquil...

The image taught me to love...Pure as the air.
The image kissed my tears away...Soothing as the moon.
The image inspired me to never cease...True as the wind.
The image patted my back after failures...Bright as the sun.

The image is "Her"...
Someone I dedicate each jiffy of my life to...
She's the divine image of truth...ensuring,
That "each jiffy" is safe with her...
Yes! She's my lovely mother..!!!


P.S. : We love you momma!!!
--G         




No comments:

Post a Comment