May 18, 2013

The Answer is "You"!



Thoughts are enormous, BUT the words are few,
All I have to say is "the answer is 'you'..."
After surviving for these 35 hours;
when I feel almost dead, I wish you hadn't said ADIEU!!

I want no blood, I want no tears,
All I wanted was 'you' for the endless years... 
A song will be too less a thought; and strings would break;
I don't want much to be pleased; just "you" for endless years....

Delighted was I when you once said,
"I would talk when the time is right"; Was I misled?
Please don't take any pain or stand in rain;
My eyes are moist already and blood-red...

Syllables were all deep and true,
Hoping for a survival while I am feeling blue,
"I'm not the one you need " sounded completely untrue;
All I have to say is "the answer is 'you'...!!!"

-- G

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Queen!

    Number one, love the poem. There's so much emotion built into it :)

    Number two, 3 Ups is a go! Your "Upee" is Michelle over at http://sunflowerrei.blogspot.com/

    No rush as to when you should give your 3 Ups. Whenever you have time is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Randi! :))
      I posted for my Upee! Fun task!! *thumbsup*

      Delete