June 22, 2013

The best dressed lie!!!



Promenading by the seaside
observing a ship sailing with the tide;
That composure which it maintains
induces a feeling in me I so disdain;
Suppressing it trying to chide,
all I wanna know is why you lied...


Meandering through the farmlands
as cool breeze ruffles up my hair strands;
Those pretty butterflies n' that aimless continuance
create a magnetic aura of influence;
Defying the emotion still tongue-tied,
I crave stronger to know why you lied...


Walking up the hill at night
staring at the stars zinc white;
The fireflies flaunting of their innocence
yet again that feeling and its omnipresence;
Oh! What an odyssey its been, Jekyll n' Hyde,
I'm hit like a ton of bricks since you lied!!!
 
 
-- G

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my fav... u have no idea "how much i loved it"... speechless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously??!!! Thank u!!
    awww.. you always make it a point to keep me motivated...*big hug*

    ReplyDelete