June 29, 2013

Could you deny these butterflies??!!!



Walking through these empty streets,
my heart heedlessly starts to cease..!
My breathless expectations still alive;
Make a comeback beloved! Await my yearning eyes!!!


I miss that scent of your skin,
as the windows clatter letting the faint breeze in..!
I sniff around longingly;
Make a comeback my dearie! There's deep lonesomeness herein!!!


I crave the rhythm of your soul,
this restlessness is on a roll..!
There's no other sound to gladden me;
Make a comeback my love! Before I lose control!!!


I wanna be drowning in your sweetest voice,
bittersweet passion in it would make me rejoice..!
I'm frantic that my world's gone mute;
Make a comeback my hon! Let's cause some noise!!!


A dash of smile recalling the flying kisses,
never did I linger so long for it in ages..!
No! I won't get distracted by the blink of your lashes;
Make a come back my heartthrob!I'm so torn in pieces!!!

As I, tonight, close my eyes...
I would build castles in the air and fantasize..!
Because there's fall and there's still hope;
yet if nothing ever changed, would there be butterflies..??!!!


-- G

No comments:

Post a Comment